- Test availability 4 times a month.
- Availability of Academic IELTS Test is on 48 dates a year.
- Availability of General IELTS Test is on 24 dates a year
- Tests are mostly conducted on Saturdays and Thursdays.
- Listening, Reading, Writing (LRW) tests take place on the same day.
- Speaking tests is conducted upto 7 days prior and/or post the test date.
- Dates for IELTS test may vary from one city to another city.
1. Quick and Easy way is to register using the online registration mode.
- Select your test (IELTS, IELTS for UKVI or Life Skills), test type (Academic or General Training/A1 or B1 in case of Life Skills), and your preferred city.
- Once done, the student can then choose the preferred date and month of the test for appearing.
- In order to proceed with the IELTS test registration, One has to accept the privacy & policy/terms and conditions for the IELTS.
- Fill in the ID details i.e. passport followed by personal details.
- Upload document for verification at the time of online registration (optional).
- Go ahead with the procedure along with the payment process to complete online registration for IELTS.
- After this, an acknowledgment will be generated for your registrations/reference.
2. Register in Person at IDP branch or Referral Partner
following are the methods to register:-
- Register online at the office and make payment of test fee by credit card.
- You must have Photocopy of your Passport (first and last page) AND any observation pages.
- Duly sign the Terms & Conditions document.
- Once your seat is confirmed, the student will receive a confirmation letter from the examination department of the IELTS board.
- Fill an application form.
- Duly sign the terms and conditions sheet attached to the application form.
- Attach Photocopy of your Passport (first and last page) AND any observation pages.
- Pay the test fee either; by Credit card or Debit card / ATM card, or by Demand Draft (demand draft must be drawn in favour of "IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, and Payable at New Delhi") and must be made from bank listed in the approved banks list in the Terms & Conditions document.
- When you deposit cash in ICICI bank branch via a customized ICICI deposit slip you have a choice that is you can either download the chalan form from IDP website or it can be taken from IDP branch office or from any input node. As a payment proof, you have to hand over the original customer copy of the customized ICICI deposit to IDP branch office.
- Your application form will be registered in the DBMS of the online registration system immediately and you would be acknowledged of your booking and a tentative seat reservation and then your seat can be backtracked anytime.
3. Another option is to register by Courier and pay test fee by Demand Draft or ICICI deposit/Allahabad deposit slip
Download the application form online or you could collect the application form, from the nearest IDP branch office or Input Node.
- Fill the application form.
- Sign the application form and the Test terms and conditions sheet attached to the form.
- Attach Photocopy of your Passport (first and last page) AND any observation pages
- Attachments required are: The original customer copy of the ICICI deposit slip depositing cash in nearest ICICI bank branch. Or Demand Draft for the test fee (demand draft must be drawn in favor of "IDP EDUCATION INDIA PRIVATE LIMITED, Payable at New Delhi" and bank ,must be listed in the approved banks list in the Terms & Conditions document).
- Send the completed application form with all attachments and the test fee to
IDP Education India Private Limited, 6th Floor, Plot No.32,
Global Business Square, SECTOR 44,
Majestic Masters is the premier institute providing excellent coaching for IELTS in Amritsar. We are also authorized booking centre for both IDP IELTS Australia and British Council for booking of test seats in India and dispensing of admit tickets.
At Majestic Masters, we offer world-class training to the students keeping in mind their capability and requirement. Our aim is to fulfil your aspirations.